Chicken Liver Adobo. Chicken Liver Adobo or locally known in the Philippines as Adobong Atay ng Manok is an appetizing dish that is not only delicious but also easy to make. Adobo is a classic Filipino dish. This version uses chicken livers as the main ingredient.
It's a hearty and full of flavor dish that's easy to make and perfect with steamed rice. Adobo, perhaps the most well-known Filipino dish, is a brothy stew flavored with vinegar and soy sauce In the slick of fat left over, garlic, onion, and chicken liver brown to provide even more flavor. Among the many dishes and cuisines that has influenced Filipino cooking, the Adobo surely stands out as being on top of the list.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chicken liver adobo. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Liver Adobo or locally known in the Philippines as Adobong Atay ng Manok is an appetizing dish that is not only delicious but also easy to make. Adobo is a classic Filipino dish. This version uses chicken livers as the main ingredient.
Chicken Liver Adobo is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Chicken Liver Adobo is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have chicken liver adobo using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Liver Adobo:
- Get 450 g of chicken Liver, prepared.
- Get 60 g of all purpose flour.
- Take 60 ml of soy sauce.
- Make ready 20 ml of white wine vinegar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Make ready 2-3 of Bay dried leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of whole peppercorns.
- Get 3-4 of garlic cloves, minced or crushed.
- Make ready 90 ml of water.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 of medium spring onion, chopped.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of olive oil.
It is considered our national dish for we believe. Mixing this two chicken parts can't be tricky, one cooks easily and one cooks very long, one is soft then one is tough but one thing they both agree on is that they are a good candidate for an adobo dish as. Philippine adobo is a popular Filipino dish and cooking process in Philippine cuisine that involves meat, seafood, or vegetables marinated in vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, bay leaves, and black peppercorns. Chicken adobo is a Filipino recipe made with only a few ingredients.
Instructions to make Chicken Liver Adobo:
- Mix the garlic powder with the livers and season with salt. Allow to sit for 10 minutes..
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a frying pan..
- Coat the livers in flour and pan fry for 2 minutes per side. Remove the livers from the pan and set aside..
- Using the same pan and one tbsp of oil. Fry the garlic until just starting to brown..
- Return the livers to the pan. Add the soy sauce and water. Allow to boil..
- Add the Bay leaves and peppercorns. Cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes..
- Add the vinegar and allow the liquid to boil again. Simmer for a further 5 minutes..
- Turn the heat off and transfer to a serving dish and sprinkle the spring onions over the livers..
Chicken Adobo is a Filipino dish that features chicken braised in a mixture of soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, and black peppercorns. Pork and Chicken Adobo is a version of Filipino adobo using the combination of chicken and pork. Adobo is considered as the signature dish of the Philippines. Chicken Liver Adobo This Chicken Liver Adobo is always a must try. The combination of all it's ingredients will make you drool.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken liver adobo recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!