Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup. Place the onion, chili beans, black beans, corn, tomato sauce, beer, and diced tomatoes in a slow cooker. Add taco seasoning, and stir to blend. Lay chicken breasts on top of the mixture, pressing down slightly until just covered by the other ingredients.
Place chicken on top, pushing it under the surface to make sure it's covered. First, place all ingredients in the slow cooker and mix well. Remove the chicken breast, shred the meat, and return the shredded chicken to the pot.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, easy slow cooker chicken taco soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Place the onion, chili beans, black beans, corn, tomato sauce, beer, and diced tomatoes in a slow cooker. Add taco seasoning, and stir to blend. Lay chicken breasts on top of the mixture, pressing down slightly until just covered by the other ingredients.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy slow cooker chicken taco soup using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup:
- Take 1 cup of mild salsa.
- Make ready 1 (15 ounce) of can black beans, rinsed and drained.
- Take 1 (15 ounce) of can pinto beans, rinsed and drained.
- Make ready 1 (15 ounce) of can corn, drained.
- Take 1 (14.5 ounce) of can petite diced tomatoes.
- Take 3 tablespoons of homemade taco seasoning (or store-bought).
- Take 2 cups of low sodium chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Make ready of Optional toppings:.
- Prepare of cilantro.
- Make ready of sour cream.
- Take of grated cheese.
- Make ready of avocado.
- Prepare of green onion.
- Take of tortilla chips.
Place the onion, corn, green chilies, diced tomatoes with green chilies, black beans, tomato sauce in a slow cooker. Add taco seasoning, garlic powder, cumin and broth, stir well. The only difference is you'll want to use raw chicken (instead of cooked) if using this method. Place the ground beef mixture, kidney beans, corn, tomato sauce, water, diced tomatoes, green chile peppers and taco seasoning mix in a slow cooker.
Instructions to make Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup:
- Place salsa, black beans, pinto beans, corn, diced tomatoes, taco seasoning, and chicken broth in slow cooker. Stir to combine. Nestle chicken into the slow cooker so that it’s completely covered by the liquid and other ingredients..
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours. Remove chicken and shred or cut into bite-size pieces. Stir chicken back into the soup..
- Serve with toppings as desired..
Easy Chicken Taco Soup Slow Cooker Recipe. If you're a fan of "Taco Tuesday" (and who isn't?), I've got a yummy must-try recipe for you. It's a taco soup slow cooker recipe that is nutritious, delicious, and incredibly easy. The crockpot has long been the secret weapon of busy moms (and dads!) the world over, and after seeing just how many tasty crockpot recipes are out. How to make Crockpot Chicken Taco Soup: Place frozen chicken in the crock pot.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food easy slow cooker chicken taco soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!