Chicken Adobo. My Filipino family's chicken adobo recipe is very similar. Chicken Adobo is a type of Filipino chicken stew. Chicken pieces are marinated in soy sauce and spices, pan-fried, and stewed until tender.
Chicken Abodo is a perfect dinner for the entire family. Chicken adobo is a classic Filipino dish that's as savory as it is bright with acid, and it goes perfectly [Photographs: Vicky Wasik]. Chicken adobo is a classic dish in the cuisine of the Philippines, one.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chicken adobo. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Filipino family's chicken adobo recipe is very similar. Chicken Adobo is a type of Filipino chicken stew. Chicken pieces are marinated in soy sauce and spices, pan-fried, and stewed until tender.
Chicken Adobo is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Chicken Adobo is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken adobo using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Adobo:
- Get 2 " 2 Pounds of Chicken breast , cut into pieces.
- Get 2 Tablespoons of Cooking Oil.
- Get 6 – 8 cloves of Garlic , chopped.
- Take 2 of Bay Leaves , dried.
- Make ready 10 – 12 of Peppercorns , whole.
- Get Pinch of Salt.
- Make ready 1/4 + 1/8 Cup of Vinegar.
- Get 1/8 Cup of Soy Sauce.
Chicken adobo is a Filipino recipe made with only a few ingredients. Chicken Adobo is a Filipino dish that features chicken braised in a mixture of soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, and black peppercorns. Philippine adobo is a popular Filipino dish and cooking process in Philippine cuisine that involves meat, seafood, or vegetables marinated in vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, bay leaves, and black peppercorns. This tangy, sweet, salty chicken adobo recipe cuts down on the time-consuming process of peeling and slicing a ton of garlic cloves.
Steps to make Chicken Adobo:
- Heat oil over medium heat, then saute garlic until golden brown and fragrant..
- Add chicken and brown. Try to achieve a hard sear on random pieces..
- Add bay leaves, peppercorns and salt. Cook for 2 minutes, or until the oil from the bay leaf starts to render..
- Pour in vinegar and and let half of it cook off or evaporate. It will look like you have some syrup in your pan..
- Add the soy sauce and stir to coat the chicken. It will add color to the pieces. Make sure each piece is evenly coated..
- Continue cooking to reduce the sauce until you can see the oil separating itself again and most of the sauce has been absorbed by the chicken..
Flavorful Chicken Adobo made with incredibly tender chicken thighs and a tangy vinegar and rich soy based sauce. It's the perfect easy chicken dinner recipe! Chicken Adobo is a delicious recipe where chicken is braised in a marinade made of soy sauce, black pepper, bay leaves and vinegar. This Filipino Chicken Adobo is a definite step away from "the same old"! Chicken thighs and drumsticks braised in pungent vinegar and soy sauce with an addition of garlic and ginger.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chicken adobo recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!