Chicken Liver Adobo.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chicken liver adobo. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Liver Adobo is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Chicken Liver Adobo is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken liver adobo using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Liver Adobo:
- Make ready of chicken Liver, prepared.
- Make ready of all purpose flour.
- Get of soy sauce.
- Get of white wine vinegar.
- Take of garlic powder.
- Get of Bay dried leaves.
- Prepare of whole peppercorns.
- Get of garlic cloves, minced or crushed.
- Take of water.
- Make ready of Salt.
- Prepare of medium spring onion, chopped.
- Make ready of olive oil.
Steps to make Chicken Liver Adobo:
- Mix the garlic powder with the livers and season with salt. Allow to sit for 10 minutes..
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a frying pan..
- Coat the livers in flour and pan fry for 2 minutes per side. Remove the livers from the pan and set aside..
- Using the same pan and one tbsp of oil. Fry the garlic until just starting to brown..
- Return the livers to the pan. Add the soy sauce and water. Allow to boil..
- Add the Bay leaves and peppercorns. Cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes..
- Add the vinegar and allow the liquid to boil again. Simmer for a further 5 minutes..
- Turn the heat off and transfer to a serving dish and sprinkle the spring onions over the livers..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken liver adobo recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!