Grilled Chipotle Adobo Chicken.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, grilled chipotle adobo chicken. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Grilled Chipotle Adobo Chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Grilled Chipotle Adobo Chicken is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook grilled chipotle adobo chicken using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Chipotle Adobo Chicken:
- Make ready 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Make ready 2 ounce of lime juice- fresh squezzed is best.
- Take 2 of large garlic cloves, finley chopped.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoons of paprika.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cumin.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- Get 4 teaspoons of sugar.
- Make ready 3 Tablespoon of chipotle in adobo -pureed (I do a 7 ounce can in the food processor).
- Get 6-10 pieces of boneless chicken thighs (you can use breast however thighs stay juicer:).
Instructions to make Grilled Chipotle Adobo Chicken:
- Note if you double the marinade recipe you can use use half to marinate with and the other half to brush on the chicken as you grill..
- Mix together the marinade ingredients. If you like it spicier add a little more of the chipotle in adobo puree..
- Trim off excess fat from the chicken thighs-you do not need to get ride of all fat:).
- Place the chicken and the marinade in a gallon zip-lock bag and marinate for 6 hours to overnight. More time gives better flavor..
- I like to grill over charcoal (best) or gas until it reaches an internal temperature of 170 degree F. That being said if you only have an oven this can be baked at 350 degree F.until it reaches the appropriate temperature of 170 degree F..
- Let sit for 10 minutes after cooking and thinly slice. You may want to squeeze a little lime and adjust salt to your taste..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food grilled chipotle adobo chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!