Baked Adobo Chicken.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, baked adobo chicken. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Baked Adobo Chicken is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Baked Adobo Chicken is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook baked adobo chicken using 5 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Adobo Chicken:
- Take 1 of Chicken.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of Garlic Salt.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of Adobo All Seasoning.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of Butter.
- Get 1/4 cup of Water.
Instructions to make Baked Adobo Chicken:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Wash and pat dry whole chicken.
- Mix garlic salt & adobo all seasoning together..
- Take half of seasoning mixture and coat inside of chicken..
- Take other half of seasoning and coat outside of chicken.
- Place chicken in appropriate size baking dish..
- Add water and butter to baking dish with the chicken..
- Cover with foil or lid..
- Bake for 1 1/2 hour covered..
- Remove foil and baste chicken..
- Place back in oven for additional 25 minutes, or until chicken is golden brown & juices are clear..
- Remove chicken from baking dish and carve and serve..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food baked adobo chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!