Chicken sprite adobo. In a pan over medium heat, saute garlic and onion until it becomes slightly brownish and aromatic. Here is another version of chicken adobo. It is a sweet style version of adobo because it contains Sprite softdrink instead of sugar. ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ More Info.
If you want a little sweet style in your adobo you must try this recipe. And if you want it tangy and salty try another version of our adobo too! Sprite Pork Adobo is one of my favorite adobo recipes.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chicken sprite adobo. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
In a pan over medium heat, saute garlic and onion until it becomes slightly brownish and aromatic. Here is another version of chicken adobo. It is a sweet style version of adobo because it contains Sprite softdrink instead of sugar. ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ More Info.
Chicken sprite adobo is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chicken sprite adobo is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken sprite adobo using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken sprite adobo:
- Get 1/2 kg of chicken.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of vinegar.
- Make ready 1 cup of sprite( softdrink.
- Take 1/2 tsp of peppercorn.
- Take 6 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Get 1 of small onion, minced.
- Make ready 4 pcs of bay leaves.
This version uses lemon or lime soda such as Sprite to cook the pork. Chicken Adobo – crazy delicious Filipino Chicken Adobo recipe made in one pot. It's an authentic adobo recipe and yields delicious and amazing results. The seasonings consist of soy sauce and.
Steps to make Chicken sprite adobo:
- In a pan over medium heat, saute garlic and onion until it becomes slightly brownish and aromatic.
- Next add the chicken and fry together with garlic until brownish. Stir it from time to time to avoid toasing the garlic.
- Pour soy sauce, vinegar add some peppercorns cover pan and let it boil over high heat and adjust low heat after it boils. Simmer for about 15 minutes cooks note ( do not stir vinegar until it boils.
- Pour in sprite add bay leaves, let it simmer for few more minutes let the flavor absorb chicken.
- Turn off the heat as soon as you achieved you preferred amount of sauce while some want it a little bit less sauce or dry.
My Filipino family's chicken adobo recipe is very similar. Sprite Pork Adobo is a Filipino Pork Adobo version that uses lemon lime soda. You can also use Sprite-Marinated Chicken Adobo Adobo is a classic Filipino dish that has been passed through from. Chicken Sprite Here is another version of chicken adobo. It is a sweet style version of adobo because it contains Sprite softdrink instead of sugar.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken sprite adobo recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!