Boneless Chicken Curry.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, boneless chicken curry. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Boneless Chicken Curry is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Boneless Chicken Curry is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have boneless chicken curry using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Boneless Chicken Curry:
- Take 1/2 Kg of boneless chicken cubed (You can make your own from a full chicken).
- Make ready 4 of Medium tomatoes blended/grated.
- Take 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1/2 Cup of plain yoghurt.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of freshly ground cumin powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 4 of whole black pepper.
- Get 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 2 of medium onions (finely chopped/grated).
Steps to make Boneless Chicken Curry:
- Marinate your chicken pieces with yoghurt, salt,1/2 tsp cumin powder, ginger garlic paste 1/2tsp, cover with cling flim for 2hrs to overnight..
- Heat oil in pan, add the whole spices, cumin, black pepper, cinnamon and fry till they splutter..
- Then add onions and fry till soft then goes in ginger garlic paste stir it in. Then add in your tomatoes cook till dries up slightly..
- Add in your chicken pieces with the marinade and stir it in. You can add a little water and let it cook on high heat for 5mins then medium heat for about 15-20mins with an occassionally stir..
- Adjust salt to liking and sprinkle some garam masala. Turn off heat and let the pot covered for about 5-10mins before serving..
- Enjoy with rice or chapati!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food boneless chicken curry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!