Spice Layer Cake with Vanilla Buttercream Cream Cheese Frosting.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, spice layer cake with vanilla buttercream cream cheese frosting. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Spice Layer Cake with Vanilla Buttercream Cream Cheese Frosting is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Spice Layer Cake with Vanilla Buttercream Cream Cheese Frosting is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook spice layer cake with vanilla buttercream cream cheese frosting using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spice Layer Cake with Vanilla Buttercream Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Get 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1/4 cup of cornstarch.
- Make ready 4 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Get 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- Make ready 1 cup of whole milk.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs.
- Make ready 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of unsalted butter ( 2 sticks ), at room temperature.
- Prepare 2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of raisins ( optional ).
- Take 1 of recipe Vanilla Cream Cheese Buttercream Frosting, recipe attached below.
- Get 1 tbsp of cinnamon sugar, recipe attached below.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of chopped pecans.
Instructions to make Spice Layer Cake with Vanilla Buttercream Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray 2 – 9 inch cake pans with non stick spray..
- In a medium bowl whisk flour, cornstarch, baking powder, salt, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves, mix well and set aside..
- In a large bowl beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 4 to 5 minutes, add eggs, milk and vanilla beat until combined. Add flour mixture mixing just until combined, do not over mix., fold in raisins, if using..
- Divide batter evenly in prepared pans. Bake 25 to 30 minutes until a toothpick inseted in center comes out clean..
- Cool in pans on rack about 15 minutes, then remove from pans and cool completely..
- For a four layer cake, using a sharp large knife cut each ccooled cake in half, to make four layers.
- Place one layer of cake on serving plate, frost top with 1/4 of the Vanilla Buttercream Cream Cheese Frosting, add another layer and frost top, add third layer and frost top, finally add top layer and frost top of that. I did not frost sides. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/363307-vanilla-buttercream-cream-cheese-frosting.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar and chopped pecans. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350614-cinnamon-sugar.
- Because of the cream cheese in the frosting, this cake is best stored in refrigerator, but served at room temperature..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food spice layer cake with vanilla buttercream cream cheese frosting recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!