Braised Adobo Chicken.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, braised adobo chicken. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Braised Adobo Chicken is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Braised Adobo Chicken is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have braised adobo chicken using 23 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Braised Adobo Chicken:
- Make ready 6 of each chicken thighs-(I find thighs stay moist and do not dry out).
- Get 2 teaspoons of kosher salt.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Take 2 teaspoons of cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- Take 1 ounce of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 ounces of oil.
- Prepare 1 of small sweet onion — diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of each red bell pepper — diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of each green bell pepper — diced.
- Make ready 1 stalk of celery — diced.
- Make ready 6 cloves of garlic — chopped.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of orgeano.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of thyme.
- Take 2 cups of tomatoes- drained.
- Make ready 2 cup of chicken stock.
- Take 4 ounces of tomato paste.
- Make ready 3 ounces of chilies in adobo- purreed.
- Get 1 cup of corn.
- Get 2 of scallions chopped for garnish :).
Instructions to make Braised Adobo Chicken:
- Season the chicken with the first five seasoning and the 1 ounce of olive oil and let sit for 30 minutes..
- Add the 2 ounces of olive oil to a large hot saute pan and brown the chicken thighs. (do not burn ;).
- Pull the chicken out and set aside in the same pan add the onions,peppers,celery,garlic and the 1 teaspoon of kosher salt and saute for 4 minutes..
- Add the remaining ingredients and bring to a simmer. Then place the chicken thighs in the sauce and simmer covered for 25 minutes. Stir occasionally so as not to burn. Should be lightly bubbling..
- With a soap spoon you can skim off any undesired excess fat that come to the top..
- Note – If the sauce is getting to thick you can add additional chicken stock. This can happen if the simmering temperature is to high..
- We served over rice.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food braised adobo chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!