Weezy's Slow Cooked Chicken Adobo!.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, weezy's slow cooked chicken adobo!. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Weezy's Slow Cooked Chicken Adobo! is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Weezy's Slow Cooked Chicken Adobo! is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have weezy's slow cooked chicken adobo! using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Weezy's Slow Cooked Chicken Adobo!:
- Prepare 1 kg of Chicken (I used chicken thighs).
- Get 2 of onions, diced.
- Take 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- Get 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of sweet chilli soy sauce (substitute with regular soy sauce if you cant find sweet chilli).
- Get 1 cup of white vinegar.
Steps to make Weezy's Slow Cooked Chicken Adobo!:
- Rub minced garlic over chicken peices.
- place chicken in slow cooker ontop of onions. cover in black pepper.
- add soy sauce and vinegar.
- slow cook for approx 4hours on high or 6/7hours on low. Serve with rice.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food weezy's slow cooked chicken adobo! recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!