Butterscotch Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting. Spice Cake with a decadent Cream Cheese Frosting! This is one of my all time favorite fall cakes! It's perfectly moist and brimming with lots of those I know, I'm obsessed with cream cheese frosting, but it just goes so well with this cake.
Super moist pumpkin spice cake made with buttermilk, cream cheese frosting and adorable marzipan candy pumpkins on top! This pumpkin spice cake is my favorite "welcome to fall" treat. A super moist butter cake that uses real pumpkin puree, pumpkin spices, buttermilk, and oil which helps it stay.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, butterscotch spice cake with cream cheese frosting. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Spice Cake with a decadent Cream Cheese Frosting! This is one of my all time favorite fall cakes! It's perfectly moist and brimming with lots of those I know, I'm obsessed with cream cheese frosting, but it just goes so well with this cake.
Butterscotch Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Butterscotch Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have butterscotch spice cake with cream cheese frosting using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Butterscotch Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Get 1 box of spice cake.
- Make ready 4 of eggs.
- Get 1-3.4 oz of box butterscotch instant pudding.
- Make ready 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 of vegetable oil.
- Take 1/4 cup of mayo.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare of For the Frosting.
- Take 2 1/2 cups of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter, softened.
- Make ready 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
This Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting is super moist and delicious! I love these Pumpkin Cupcakes with Butterscotch Frosting but you can also use your favorite cream cheese frosting or even store bought. Spice Cake – With Cream Cheese Frosting! optional sprinkle of cinnamon or a few drops maple extract. Bring cream cheese and butter to room temperature.
Steps to make Butterscotch Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Preheat oven 350. Grease pan you are going to cook cake in, I use a bundt pan and Crisco oil. Set pan aside..
- In a large mixing bowl add all the ingredients for baking the cake and mix till smooth and no lumps..
- Pour in bundt pan and place in over for 50-60 minutes. Check with tooth pick at 50 minutes in middle comes out clean. Let Cool.
- Making the frosting. In a large mixing bowl add powdered sugar, butter, cream cheese, & vanilla. Mix till smooth..
- Once cake has cooled, place on cake dish and icing the cake. If there is extra frosting left, I put in the middle of the bundt cake filling up the hole! Sprinkle some cinnamon all over the cake once you have finished putting on the frosting. Enjoy….
Beat all ingredients with either an electric mixer or stand mixer (or by hand, which won't be as whipped and. BUTTERSCOTCH CAKE WITH BUTTERSCOTCH FROSTING – The Southern Lady Cooks #cake #dessert #frosting. Find this Pin and more on SOUTHERN LADY COOKS Black Bottom Coconut Cream Pie -This delicious #recipe is a must-try #dessert that will have guests coming back for seconds. Pumpkin Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting. Caramel Apple Cake with Caramel Buttercream.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food butterscotch spice cake with cream cheese frosting recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!