Chicken Adobo – Filipino style. Chicken adobo is a classic Filipino dish that's as savory as it is bright with acid, and it goes perfectly with a large platter of garlic fried rice. Chicken adobo is a classic dish in the cuisine of the Philippines, one that predates any external influence. This version is based on a more modern.
Be the first to review this recipe. Yummy, easy, and authentic Filipino Chicken Adobo! This recipe is so easy and makes a wonderful gravy to serve over rice!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chicken adobo – filipino style. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken adobo is a classic Filipino dish that's as savory as it is bright with acid, and it goes perfectly with a large platter of garlic fried rice. Chicken adobo is a classic dish in the cuisine of the Philippines, one that predates any external influence. This version is based on a more modern.
Chicken Adobo – Filipino style is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Chicken Adobo – Filipino style is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken adobo – filipino style using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Adobo – Filipino style:
- Get 4 piece of chicken breasts / cut into serving pieces.
- Make ready 3 piece of dried bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 of (3-4) tbsp soy sauce.
- Make ready 1 of (3-4) tbsp vinegar (any brand but i like canevinegar).
- Make ready 2 of medium potato (cut into cube or plat).
- Get 3 clove of garlic crushed.
- Take 1 of onion, chopped.
- Take 1 cup of water.
- Make ready of sugar, salt and peppercorn.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of butter (optional) i just like to add it because of the smell of it when frying.
Filipino Chicken Adobo – the national dish of the Philipines! Juicy, tender chicken coated in a sticky glaze that's savoury, slightly tangy a touch sweet. Filipino Chicken Adobo is the national dish of the Philippines and like all traditional dishes, there are many variations – including different proteins like. Chicken Adobo is a type of Filipino chicken stew.
Instructions to make Chicken Adobo – Filipino style:
- Fry first the potatoes because it taste much better if you fry it and when it turned out brown set it aside..
- Then fry the chicken with the oil and add little butter. Cook all of the sides for about 5 minutes.
- When the chicken is cooked you can now put the onion and galic. Simmer for 2-3 minutes..
- Put soy sauce, bay leaves, 1 cup of water and peppercorn. Boil it for 30 minutes or until the chicken is tender..
- Put the fry potatoes, add vinegar, sugar and salt (to taste). Stir and cook for another 5 minutes. Served hot and enjoy! Best to served with hot cooked rice on the plate.. :).
Chicken pieces are marinated in soy sauce and spices, pan-fried, and stewed until tender. The dish gained popularity because of its delicious taste and ease in preparation. Combine the chicken with the other ingredients. Fry all sides of the chicken drumsticks in a frying pan over a medium heat until the skin turns golden brown. Adobo is outstanding the day after cooking.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chicken adobo – filipino style recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!