Miguel’s Adobo Chicken (InstaPot Version). I might have gone for pre-made Adobo from the can with Chipotle peppers. Still need to get an instant pot. For Robert – I think Bernard is referring to the Filipino adobo recipe rather than chipotle in adobo sauce.
See more ideas about Pressure cooker recipes, Instant pot recipes, Instapot recipes. Adobo Chicken is a classic Filipino recipe cooked in soy sauce, garlic, vinegar and peppercorns that makes the most delicious braised chicken. Chicken Adobo – crazy delicious Filipino Chicken Adobo recipe made in one pot.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, miguel’s adobo chicken (instapot version). One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Miguel’s Adobo Chicken (InstaPot Version) is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Miguel’s Adobo Chicken (InstaPot Version) is something that I have loved my entire life.
I might have gone for pre-made Adobo from the can with Chipotle peppers. Still need to get an instant pot. For Robert – I think Bernard is referring to the Filipino adobo recipe rather than chipotle in adobo sauce.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook miguel’s adobo chicken (instapot version) using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Miguel’s Adobo Chicken (InstaPot Version):
- Get of Adobo Seasoning:.
- Take 4 tbs of Paprika (I use Smoked Paprika occasionally for a more smoky flavor).
- Make ready 3 tbs of Ground Black Pepper.
- Get 2 tbs of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Cumin.
- Make ready 2 tbs of Mexican Oregano (regular will work in a pinch).
- Make ready 1 tbs of Chipotle Powder.
- Make ready 1 tbs of Garlic Powder.
- Make ready to taste of Salt,.
- Prepare of Sauce:.
- Get 6 of dried Guajillo Chili Pods.
- Make ready 2 of dried Ancho Chili Pods.
- Get 2 cups of Chicken Stock.
- Take 1/2 cup of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Make ready 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Make ready 4 tbs of Tomato Paste.
- Get of Chicken:.
- Make ready 2-3 lbs of Chicken Breast.
- Take 2-3 tbs of cooking oil.
Chicken Abodo is a perfect dinner for the entire family. Chicken adobo makes a perfect dish for weeknight dinner as the cooking process is so easy. I just love it that everything gets done in one pot and the ingredients are. My Filipino family's chicken adobo recipe is very similar.
Steps to make Miguel’s Adobo Chicken (InstaPot Version):
- Mix the adobo ingredients together in a small mixing bowl. If you have leftover, you can save it for next time or use it in place of taco seasoning, etc..
- Coat the chicken with salt and the adobo seasoning on all sides and place covered in the fridge for at least 3-4 hours or overnight..
- For the sauce, boil 4 cups of water. While the water is heating up, take the dried chili’s and remove stems and seeds. Once water reaches a boil, remove from heat and submerge dried peppers in the water. Cover and steep for 15 minutes..
- While the peppers are steeping, place the chicken stock, vinegar, garlic, and tomato paste in a blender. When the chili’s are ready, add to blender also and blend until smooth..
- In a large pan, heat approx 2-3 tbs oil on med-high heat. When oil is hot, sauté the chicken for approx 7-8 mins on each side until browned well..
- Move browned chicken to the InstaPot and cover with the sauce. Set cooker on high pressure for 20 minutes and let pressure decrease naturally (approx 15-20 mins)..
- Serve topped chopped onions and cilantro with a side of rice or serve in tacos with your favorite toppings! Yumm!!.
A generous seasoning of granulated garlic can also be used in place of garlic cloves. Ryver Cooks (@Ryvercooks) from Cherry Creek, CO, United States. A chubby chick that likes to cook and talk! Chicken Adobo is a Filipino dish that features chicken braised in a mixture of soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, and black peppercorns. The Lucky Peach version of the recipe also includes coconut milk (you can find the original recipe republished on Goop.com).
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food miguel’s adobo chicken (instapot version) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!