Easy Peach cobbler.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, easy peach cobbler. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy Peach cobbler is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Easy Peach cobbler is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy peach cobbler using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Peach cobbler:
- Make ready 2 of large cans peaches.
- Prepare 1 can (8 oz) of peaches.
- Prepare dash of cinnamon.
- Prepare dash of nutmeg.
- Prepare 2 cups of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 boxes of roll out pie crust.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
Instructions to make Easy Peach cobbler:
- Use 2 large can of peaches and one 8 oz can. Reserve half of the heavy syrup. Bring peaches to a boil and add in cinnamon, nutmeg, teaspoon of vanilla and 2 cups of sugar. 2 boxes of the Pillsbury roll out pie crust..
- While the peaches are boiling take 2 of your pie crust (each box contains 2 so there's 4 total) flatten in a pan or casserole dish and sprinkle with cinnamon, sugar and nutmeg. Put in the oven and bake for 15 minutes..
- After peaches have for about fifteen or twenty minutes spoon over baked pie crust. Reserve half of the liquid.
- Use your remaining two boxes of pie crust to cut into strips and place over the top of the cobbler. Sprinkle the top with cinnamon, sugar, nutmeg and cube one stick of butter and evenly spread over the top crust.
- Pour half of the reserved liquid over the top and bake at 350 for and hour and a half or until it thickens slightly. Enjoy :).
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food easy peach cobbler recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!