Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Barley Flour Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Barley Flour Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Mostly, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and must be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. A number of foods actually do boost your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Grains can be good for fighting a bad mood. Teff, barley, millet, quinoa, etc are all great for helping you be in a happier state of mind. They help you feel full as well which can really help to make your mood better. Feeling starved can be a real downer! The reason these grains are so great for your mood is that they are not hard for your stomach to digest. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps raise your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, improves your mood.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to barley flour cookies recipe. You can have barley flour cookies using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Barley Flour Cookies:
- Provide 40 grams of ☆Toasted barley flour.
- Use 60 grams of ☆All-purpose flour.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ☆Baking powder.
- Get 30 grams of ☆Sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ☆Salt.
- Take 1 of ☆Cinnamon.
- Take 3 tbsp of Canola oil (or other neutral oils).
- You need 2 tbsp of Soy milk.
Steps to make Barley Flour Cookies:
- Place the ☆ dry ingredients and canola oil into a bowl. Mix the ingredients as if rubbing them together..
- Add the soy milk and clump together without kneading. See hints..
- It's rather hard to clump the dough together, so place it into a plastic bag and press together that way to make it easier..
- Roll it out to a thickness of about 3-4 mm. Cut out shapes with a cookie cutter..
- Bake in oven at 170℃ for about 15-20 minutes..
Barley flour is quite a new addition in my kitchen pantry. This barley flour cookies recipe is my first. cup barley flour. Planning an event or work party? We've got the perfect space for Start the week of right at Flour & Barley in the Linq Promenade! Malted barley flour is made from barley malt.
If you find this Barley Flour Cookies recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.