Mom’s Chicken Liver Pâté.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, mom’s chicken liver pâté. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mom’s Chicken Liver Pâté is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Mom’s Chicken Liver Pâté is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have mom’s chicken liver pâté using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mom’s Chicken Liver Pâté:
- Get of chicken livers trimmed & cleaned.
- Make ready of large onion chopped.
- Make ready of garlic crushed.
- Get of butter.
- Get of mixed herbs.
- Make ready of bay leaves.
- Make ready of fresh thyme or sprig of fresh thyme.
- Get of fresh chopped parsley.
- Get of Salt and black pepper.
- Get of brandy.
- Get of butter to blend.
Instructions to make Mom’s Chicken Liver Pâté:
- Place all ingredients expect brandy and 150g butter into a thick bottomed pan..
- Put the lid on and cook on a low heat until the onions are transparent. Stir occasionally..
- Cool and remove bay leaf..
- Tip cooked and cooled ingredients into a liquidiser with remaining butter and brandy and blend until smooth..
- Portion into ramekins and refrigerate overnight to set..
- Serve with your favourite crackers, bread or melba toast and chutney!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food mom’s chicken liver pâté recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!