Chicken Adobo. My Filipino family's chicken adobo recipe is very similar. Chicken Adobo is a type of Filipino chicken stew. Chicken pieces are marinated in soy sauce and spices, pan-fried, and stewed until tender.
Chicken Abodo is a perfect dinner for the entire family. Chicken adobo is a classic Filipino dish that's as savory as it is bright with acid, and it goes perfectly [Photographs: Vicky Wasik]. Chicken adobo is a classic dish in the cuisine of the Philippines, one.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken adobo. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Adobo is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Chicken Adobo is something that I have loved my whole life.
My Filipino family's chicken adobo recipe is very similar. Chicken Adobo is a type of Filipino chicken stew. Chicken pieces are marinated in soy sauce and spices, pan-fried, and stewed until tender.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chicken adobo using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Adobo:
- Take 3/4 cup of water.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Take 3/4 cup of white vinegar.
- Prepare 1 large of yellow onion.
- Make ready 1 of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare 2 of Bay leaves.
- Get 1 of Salt and Pepper.
- Take 2 lb of Chicken Legs.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Make ready 2 large of Garlic cloves.
- Get 2 of Lime leaves.
- Get 3 of stock Lemon grass.
Chicken adobo is a Filipino recipe made with only a few ingredients. Chicken Adobo is a Filipino dish that features chicken braised in a mixture of soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, and black peppercorns. Philippine adobo is a popular Filipino dish and cooking process in Philippine cuisine that involves meat, seafood, or vegetables marinated in vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, bay leaves, and black peppercorns. This tangy, sweet, salty chicken adobo recipe cuts down on the time-consuming process of peeling and slicing a ton of garlic cloves.
Instructions to make Chicken Adobo:
- In large boiling pot combine water, vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, garlic, lime leaves, chopped lemon grass, onion and bay leaves. Add salt and pepper to taste. Nestle chicken evenly in pot and bring to a boil for 3 min..
- Reduce heat to medium-high and simmer for 30-40 minutes, turning the chicken after fifteen minutes..
- Temp the chicken to ensure it is cooked thoroughly. Transfer chicken to a serving plate. Increase heat under the pot to medium and cook until the liquid reduces to about a quarter, about ten minutes. Stir coconut milk into mixture, cover and cook about ten more minutes, or until coconut milk appears oily. Pour over chicken and serve. (I used cilantro and green onion for garnish).
Flavorful Chicken Adobo made with incredibly tender chicken thighs and a tangy vinegar and rich soy based sauce. It's the perfect easy chicken dinner recipe! Chicken Adobo is a delicious recipe where chicken is braised in a marinade made of soy sauce, black pepper, bay leaves and vinegar. This Filipino Chicken Adobo is a definite step away from "the same old"! Chicken thighs and drumsticks braised in pungent vinegar and soy sauce with an addition of garlic and ginger.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken adobo recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!