Chicken Liver Sukka.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chicken liver sukka. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Liver Sukka is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Chicken Liver Sukka is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chicken liver sukka using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Liver Sukka:
- Take of chicken liver.
- Make ready of medium onions finely chopped.
- Prepare of medium tomato finely chopped.
- Get of ginger garlic paste.
- Make ready of paprika powder.
- Take of coriander powder.
- Get of garam masala.
- Take of turmeric.
- Take of black pepper powder.
- Make ready of salt.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- Prepare of chopped coriander.
- Make ready of oil.
Steps to make Chicken Liver Sukka:
- Add 2tbsp of oil in a pan or kadai and let heat.
- Add in liver pieces and let cook on low to medium flame.
- Remove aside once cooked.
- Add in 2tbsp oil in the same pan.
- Add in chopped onions and let cook untill soften.
- Add in ginger garlic paste.
- Add in chopped tomato and let cook for 5 mins.
- Add in coriander powder, turmeric, paprika, black pepper and garam masala powder.
- Add in the liver and salt as per taste and saute well.
- Cover with lid and let cook for 2 min.
- Add lemon juice and chopped coriander and give it a mix.
- Ready to serve with bread, pav,roti or bhakari.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken liver sukka recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!