Baked brie bites. Baked Brie Bites are the perfect bite-sized appetizers with four different flavours to choose from! Maple Bacon with Pecans, Garlic Butter Herb, Apricot Walnut, and Cranberry! Baked Brie Bites come together in a buttery pastry shell for an appetizer that will blow your guests away!
This five-ingredient appetizer packs a lot of flavor and texture into one bite. Every year, there is a holiday appetizer set out on the buffet table that shows up every other holiday appetizer, in both taste and creativity. Sprinkle each with a little rosemary and a bit of sea salt.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, baked brie bites. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Baked brie bites is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Baked brie bites is something which I have loved my whole life.
Baked Brie Bites are the perfect bite-sized appetizers with four different flavours to choose from! Maple Bacon with Pecans, Garlic Butter Herb, Apricot Walnut, and Cranberry! Baked Brie Bites come together in a buttery pastry shell for an appetizer that will blow your guests away!
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have baked brie bites using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked brie bites:
- Take 1 package of cinnamon raisin mochi and.
- Get 3 – 4 Tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of small wheel of brie.
- Prepare 20 of apricots.
- Take 1/4 – 1/2 Cup of water.
- Take 1 of lemon , zested.
TO FREEZE: Bake the Brie bites as directed and let cool completely. Then arrange the bites in a single layer on a baking sheet, and place in the freezer until solid. Top each with a sizeable cube of brie, then spoon the jam over the brie. Lay a sheet of pastry over the jam, then pinch each bite to seal everything up inside.
Steps to make Baked brie bites:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut mochi into 1” bites (16 squares) and then cut each square into thirds lengthwise to create thin cracker like squares.
- Grease cookie sheet with olive oil then brush each side of mochi “cracker” with olive oil and then place on cookie sheet, leaving room on each side.continue with rest of mochi. cook in oven for 7-8 minutes or until golden. remove from oven and set aside.
- Reduce oven head to 375 degrees.
- To make apricot preserves, place chopped apricots in a small saucepan + add water, making sure to not cover the apricots, but get close to doing so. add in lemon zest..
- Cook over low heat, stirring frequently until water begins to absorb and apricots get soft. add more water if necessary. cook for 10 minutes or until mixture becomes preserve-like.
- Begin to cut off small pieces of the brie and place on the cooked mochi. then spoon the apricot preserves on top of the brie. when all the mochis have been dressed, place in oven for 5 minutes or until brie begins to melt. remove + serve.
Throw the bites into the oven, bake for a bit, and done! Quick, easy, and truly just about perfect. Baked Brie Bites Baked Brie Bites are the perfect holiday party appetizer. Flaky puff pastry cups are baked with creamy brie cheese then finished with a variety of toppings. Place the Athens Mini Fillo Shells on a baking sheet.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food baked brie bites recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!