Black Sesame Mochi Cake.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, black sesame mochi cake. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Black Sesame Mochi Cake is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Black Sesame Mochi Cake is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook black sesame mochi cake using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Black Sesame Mochi Cake:
- Take 110 g of black sesame seeds, roasted.
- Get 56 g of unsalted butter, melted.
- Get 125 g of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 2 of eggs.
- Take 354 ml (1 can) of evaporated milk.
- Make ready 90 ml of heavy whipping cream.
- Make ready 190 g of glutinous (sweet) rice flour or mochiko brand flour.
- Make ready 5 g (1 tsp) of baking powder.
- Get 3 g (1/2 tsp) of table salt.
- Get of White sesame seeds for topping (optional).
Instructions to make Black Sesame Mochi Cake:
- In a food processor or blender or mortar and pestle, grind the roasted black sesame seeds into a coarse powder. Transfer into a medium bowl..
- Add melted butter and sugar. Mix thoroughly with a silicone spatula..
- Add eggs. Switch to a hand whisk and mix..
- Add milk and cream. Whisk again thoroughly..
- Add flour in 2 additions along with baking powder and salt. Mix until the batter is uniform with no lumps of flour..
- Pour batter into a lightly greased pan (grease with softened butter or cooking spray). Garnish the top with white sesame seeds (optional)..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F or 180°C for 50 minutes. If you are also using a springform pan, place a baking tray on the rack below to catch any leak of batter. Let cool on a cooling rack before removing from its pan..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food black sesame mochi cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!