Kladdkaka | Swedish Chocolate Cake.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, kladdkaka | swedish chocolate cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook kladdkaka | swedish chocolate cake using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Kladdkaka | Swedish Chocolate Cake:
- Prepare 1 Slice of Stale Bread,.
- Take of Unsalted Butter, 150g + More For Greasing.
- Make ready 3 of Eggs,.
- Take of High Quality Dark Chocolate 70% Preferably Valrhona or Callebaut, 150g.
- Prepare Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- Take 150 g of Demerara Sugar,.
- Get 30 g of Low Protein (10g) All Purpose Flour,.
Steps to make Kladdkaka | Swedish Chocolate Cake:
- Preheat oven to 200 degree celsius or 400 fahrenheit. Slice stale bread into small squares. Transfer onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Wack into the oven and toast until browned. Remove from oven and transfer into a food processor..
- Blitz until bread crumbs form and set aside. Turn the oven down to 175 degree celsius or 350 fahrenheit. Grease the cake pan with butter. Lay a piece of parchment paper on the bottom of the pan. Brush the paper with butter as well..
- Add bread crumbs into the cake pan. Swirl to coat every nooks and cranny with bread crumbs.Tap out any excess. Set aside until ready to use. Transfer butter and chocolate onto a double boiler..
- Once butter and chocolate start to melt, stir to combine well. Continue stirring until completely melted and fully incorporated. Remove from heat and add in eggs, 1 at a time. Mix until well combined. Mix, mix, mix. Repeat the process until all the eggs have fully incorporated..
- Add in sugar. Mix until well combined. Add in flour, 1/3 portion at a time, mixing until well combined. Lastly, add salt. Give it a final stir. Transfer into the prepared cake pan..
- Gently tap to remove any air bubbles. Wack into the oven and bake for 15 to 20 mins. *Do not exceed 20 mins of baking time. The center should be still wobbly.* Remove from oven and set aside to cool down completely. You can serve this at room temperature or chilled..
- I served mine chilled with whipped cream and some orange compote..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food kladdkaka | swedish chocolate cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!