Chicken Gizzard Liver Heart Masala.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chicken gizzard liver heart masala. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Gizzard Liver Heart Masala is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chicken Gizzard Liver Heart Masala is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken gizzard liver heart masala using 27 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Gizzard Liver Heart Masala:
- Get 250 gms of liver.
- Get 250 gms of gizzard.
- Prepare 250 gms of heart.
- Get 2 of large onions.
- Make ready 2 of large ripe tomatoes.
- Prepare 2-3 of green chillies.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Make ready Dry of spices:.
- Make ready 3-4 of elaichi.
- Prepare 1-2 of black elaichi.
- Take 5-6 of peppercorns.
- Take 3-4 of cloves.
- Take 2 of small cinammon sticks.
- Get 2 of tej patta cut.
- Take For of Masalas:.
- Get 1 tbsp of deggi mirch (for colour).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 TSP of haldi.
- Take 1 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 1 tsp of Parsi dhanya jeera powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Make ready Other of Ingredients:.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Kasuri methi.
- Make ready As required of Oil.
- Prepare As per taste of Salt.
- Get Handful of Fresh coriander chopped.
Instructions to make Chicken Gizzard Liver Heart Masala:
- Heat oil sightly. Add all dry spices till aromatic. Add onions and fry till almost brown. Add ginger-garlic paste and stir till cooked. Add chopped tomatoes and a tbsp of water and cook till absolutely soft and mushed. Add green chillies. Stir. Add all masalas except garam masala. Cook till the oil separates..
- Throw in gizzards first and add a half a cup of water. Cover and cook till water evaporates and starts sticking at the bottom. Keep scraping the "browning" and stir continuously. Once semi-cooked (about 20 minutes on medium flame) add liver and hearts. Stir constantly if you want thick masala. Add a cup of water and cook covered with a lid if you want gravy-ish. I prefer a thick masala..
- Cook for another 15-20 minutes. Once the masala starts sticking to the bottom keep scraping and add powdered kasuri methi, garam masala and salt. Stir and turn off-gas. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and mix..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food chicken gizzard liver heart masala recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!