Chicken Adobo w Potatoes.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken adobo w potatoes. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Adobo w Potatoes is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Chicken Adobo w Potatoes is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook chicken adobo w potatoes using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Adobo w Potatoes:
- Prepare of Chicken pieces cut into adobo pieces.
- Get 2 of potatoes sliced into Circular pieces.
- Take 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic chopped.
- Take of Ginger chopped.
- Get of For sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of vinegar.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Take 1 cup of water.
- Take of Lemon juice.
- Prepare of Liquid seasonings.
- Prepare leaf of Bay.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Chicken Adobo w Potatoes:
- In a Bowl mix together sauce then set aside. In a heated Pan with oil cook the garlic, onion and Ginger when onion is translucent and garlic and Ginger are fragrant.
- Put Chicken cook Chicken until lightly brown then add in adobo sauce and sliced potatoes season with pepper, bring to a boil then simmer stir occassionally check potatoes for tenderness.
- When potatoes are tender and potatoes are done and Chicken is done then turn off heat then serve..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken adobo w potatoes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!