Chicken Breast Adobo. Chicken thighs – do NOT substitute with breast. You need the fat in thighs in order for the sauce to. My Filipino family's chicken adobo recipe is very similar.
The dish gained popularity because of its delicious taste. I used a Chinese technique called velveting to get the chicken silky, tender, and juicy. Chicken Adobo – crazy delicious Filipino Chicken Adobo recipe made in one pot.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chicken breast adobo. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken thighs – do NOT substitute with breast. You need the fat in thighs in order for the sauce to. My Filipino family's chicken adobo recipe is very similar.
Chicken Breast Adobo is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Chicken Breast Adobo is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have chicken breast adobo using 24 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Breast Adobo:
- Take 2 lbs of Chicken breast.
- Make ready of Marinade:.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of rice wine.
- Take 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Make ready 2 of egg whites.
- Get 2 1/2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of white sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of oil.
- Get of For cooking:.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of minced ginger.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- Make ready of Chopped scallions.
- Take 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Get 4 tbsp of cane vinegar.
- Get 4 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Take 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- Take 1 pc of star anise.
- Prepare 3 pcs of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Get of Slurry:.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water.
You can use any parts of the chicken: breasts, thighs, legs or wings. I used chicken thighs for this recipe and yields..on Yummly Filipino adobo is a cooking technique unto itself. In The Adobo Road Cookbook, Marvin Gapultos shares more than a few recipes for adobo, including this classic chicken version.
Steps to make Chicken Breast Adobo:
- Cut chicken into thin slices and marinate for 1 hr.
- In a bowl, combine light soy sauce, vinegar, soy sauce, chicken broth, star anise, bay leaf, mix well and set aside.
- Drain marinated chicken and blanch in a pot of simmering water for 2 mins, drain.
- In a pan, saute ginger and garlic with oil, and add the ground black pepper and scallions.
- Add the soy sauce mixture and simmer for 5 mins to eliminate vinegar sour.
- Add brown sugar and chicken and simmer again for 5 mins uncovered, add the slurry and cook until sauce thickens.
- Serve with rice. Enjoy!.
This tangy, sweet, salty chicken adobo recipe cuts down on the time-consuming process of peeling While many recipes for adobo call for painstakingly peeling and slicing more than a dozen garlic. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! Chicken adobo is one of the most famous and talked-about dishes in Filipino cuisine. It's great for people with a very busy schedule and who like simple meals that are quick and easy to prepare. This is a native Philippine dish that I make with chicken breast and corn and capsicum and a slightly thicker sauce than usual.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken breast adobo recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!