Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Beef Stew recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef stew recipe. You can cook beef stew using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef Stew:
- Get 1 1/2 lbs of stew meat, cut in bite sized pieces.
- Take 6 of medium size potatoes, cut in chunks.
- Use 2 of large carrots, cut in chunks or baby carrots.
- Take 1 of medium onion, cut in chunks.
- Take 2 of celery stalks, cut in 1 inch pieces.
- Provide 1 can of mushrooms.
- Take 2 1/2 cups of beef broth.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoons of ketchup or tomato paste.
- Use of Salt, pepper, garlic and Worcestershire for seasoning.
- Get 2-3 tablespoons of cornstarch and 2-3 tablespoons cold water.
Instructions to make Beef Stew:
- Season meat with salt, pepper, garlic and Worcestershire sauce. Brown in 2 tablespoons butter or olive oil..
- Add browned meat to crockpot..
- Add vegetables..
- Add broth and ketchup or tomato paste..
- Cook on high 4 hours or low 6-8 hours. You can also use pressure cooker or stovetop. If using stovetop, simmer on low until vegetables are tender, stirring frequently to prevent sticking/ scorching..
- Optional. If you like a thicker gravy, mix equal amounts cornstarch and cold water (2-3 tablespoons). Whisk together to make a slurry. Slowly add slurry to finished stew, a tablespoon at a time, until desired thickness..
If you find this Beef Stew recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.