Lime Chicken Adobo.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, lime chicken adobo. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Lime Chicken Adobo is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Lime Chicken Adobo is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have lime chicken adobo using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lime Chicken Adobo:
- Get 1/4 cup of fresh lime juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of rice wine vinegar.
- Take 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Get 12 cloves of garlic, smashed.
- Make ready 2 of bay leaves.
- Get 1 tbsp of whole black peppercorns.
- Get 8 of chicken thighs, bone-in and skin-on.
- Take 3 tbsp of honey.
Steps to make Lime Chicken Adobo:
- Trim any loose skin and as much fat as you can from the chicken thighs. Otherwise, the sauce will be a pool of grease..
- Put all the ingredients except for the honey into a baking dish. Cover and let marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes..
- Put a large non-stick pan on medium-high heat. Drain the chicken and put it in the pan skin-side down. Let fry for 5 minutes. Turn the chicken over and let fry 5 minutes on the other side..
- Add the marinade to the pan along with enough water so the liquid comes about halfway up the chicken. Let simmer for 20 to 25 minutes. Remove the chicken..
- Stir the honey into the sauce and let reduce until there's only about 1 cup left. Return the chicken to the pan and toss to coat. Plate the chicken. Strain the sauce and serve it on the side with some freshly steamed rice..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food lime chicken adobo recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!