Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup. A satisyfing, creamy Broccoli and Potato Soup with cheese. Easy to make, with a quick recipe video included, this is a hearty yet healthy meal! This is a chunky Broccoli and Potato in a thick and creamy soup broth that's made with no cream.
Broccoli, onions, and potato cooked in chicken broth and pureed with milk and cream in this roux-thickened soup. A great soup if you add a little more salt and garlic. Will make again soon, and the whole family loved it including our three year old.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, creamy broccoli potato soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
A satisyfing, creamy Broccoli and Potato Soup with cheese. Easy to make, with a quick recipe video included, this is a hearty yet healthy meal! This is a chunky Broccoli and Potato in a thick and creamy soup broth that's made with no cream.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook creamy broccoli potato soup using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup:
- Get of broccoli (300 g).
- Take of large potato (100-150 g).
- Get of small onion.
- Take of nutmeg.
- Get of vegetable broth.
- Take of milk.
- Take of Slivered almonds.
- Take of grated Parmesan cheese.
Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup. it was very bad the way i tried first but i tried again and it was very very good. It's an easy healthy soup that everyone loves (plus it's vegan and gluten free). Here's a creamy broccoli potato soup that will blow your mind. (We hope.) It's impossibly creamy, whole food plant based (WFPB), and it tastes like. Melissa Clark makes broccoli and potato soup with grated Parmesan and a drizzle of olive oil.
Steps to make Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup:
- Chop up the broccoli and potatoes, and slice the onions.
- Melt butter or heat oil in a pot. Sauté the onions on medium low until very soft..
- Add the potatoes and broccoli, sauté briefly to cost in oil, and nutmeg & a couple pinches of salt. Pour in the broth and bring to a boil..
- Turn to low, cover pot lightly with lid and simmer for 10-15 minutes until potatoes are soft. Then turn into a purée with a stick blender or mixer..
- Mix in milk, and adjust salt to taste. Add more nutmeg if you like too..
- Toast the almonds lightly in s dry frying pan..
- For a little extra decoration, steam or boil a couple small pieces of broccoli in a separate pot. Chill in cold water.
- Serve soup into bowls and garnish with the little pieces of broccoli and toasted almonds. Sprinkle with a bit if freshly grated Parmesan and pepper to taste..
Produced by: Jenny Woodward Read the story here. Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup weather to be exact. This soup is great because it uses potatoes to add a creamy texture so no heavy cream is necessary. This healthy soup recipe is vegan, gluten free and grain free. It also freezes well and it's budget friendly.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food creamy broccoli potato soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!