Turkey, Brie & Apple Pockets. Turkey Tail Mushroom – Immunity, Digestion And Wellbeing. One of the most popular items is the Turkey & Brie Melt, which you can use day-after-Thanksgiving turkey to make a delicious sandwich filled with rich brie cheese and raspberry puree on fresh sourdough bread. Divide the cranberry sauce and brie between the two turkey breasts, then chill while you make the stuffing.
This crostini recipe only takes a few minutes to throw together. Fold the mustard and Brie slices over the turkey, creating two sandwiches. Flip, add remaining tablespoon butter to the pan, swirl sandwiches around to soak up the butter.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, turkey, brie & apple pockets. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Turkey Tail Mushroom – Immunity, Digestion And Wellbeing. One of the most popular items is the Turkey & Brie Melt, which you can use day-after-Thanksgiving turkey to make a delicious sandwich filled with rich brie cheese and raspberry puree on fresh sourdough bread. Divide the cranberry sauce and brie between the two turkey breasts, then chill while you make the stuffing.
Turkey, Brie & Apple Pockets is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Turkey, Brie & Apple Pockets is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have turkey, brie & apple pockets using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey, Brie & Apple Pockets:
- Make ready 2 can of Crescent Roll Dough.
- Take 1 of Apple (any variety) sliced fairly thin.
- Take 1/4 lb of Quality grade deli turkey, thinly sliced.
- Take 1 of Round of Brie Cheese.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Spicy Brown Mustard.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Honey.
- Take 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Make ready 1 of Egg.
- Get 1 of as needed Non stick spray.
The flavor of the day: The Turkey, Brie and Mostarda Sandwich. Layer on the turkey, Brie (this can get tricky, just spread it on as best you can), greens, and apple (you probably won't use all the apple– you just want a single layer. Serve the rest on the side). On the "top" half of the bread, spread on the Dijon mustard and place on top of the sandwich.
Instructions to make Turkey, Brie & Apple Pockets:
- Preheat oven to 375* Peel and slice apples into thin pieces. In bowl, combine apples, spicy brown mustard, honey and cinnamon till coated. Cut Brie into thick slices. On 2 nonstick baking sheets or foil with nonstick spray, lay the unrolled-triangle-shaped crescent roll down/stretch it out a bit in its current shape. Layer the turkey, coated-apples & Brie onto a dough wedge. Top with another dough wedge (filling will likely spill out, but do your best to tuck in). Crimp the edges with a fork. I made the egg wash with 1 egg, a splash of water and a teaspoon or two or more cinnamon. Brush tops of dough with mix. Bake for 10-15 min. Let rest for a few cause they'll be hot!!! ;).
Spoon a little of the turkey mix into the centre of each square, then some cranberry sauce, then top with a slice of brie. Bring all corners together and pinch tight, then pinch the seams together to seal. Everyone loves a sausage roll at Christmas but for a festive twist why not try my Turkey, Cranberry & Brie rolls instead this year? These little bites will make such a great addition to the Christmas party buffet! These rolls are really easy to make.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food turkey, brie & apple pockets recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!