Broccoli Cheddar Soup. Enjoy your favorite restaurant's broccoli Cheddar soup any time with this delicious recipe! My husband loves Panera® broccoli cheddar soup but it went up in price and therefore we set out on a. Broccoli Cheddar Soup is pretty much exactly what it sounds like: a soup of pureed broccoli and broth with cheese.
Healthy broccoli cheddar soup packed with carrots, broccoli, garlic, and cheese. Unlike some broccoli cheddar soups, my Broccoli Cheddar Soup doesn't use heavy cream and is ever so slightly lighter on the cheese, so you still get all that creamy. Broccoli Cheddar Soup With Cheesy Croutons.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, broccoli cheddar soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Enjoy your favorite restaurant's broccoli Cheddar soup any time with this delicious recipe! My husband loves Panera® broccoli cheddar soup but it went up in price and therefore we set out on a. Broccoli Cheddar Soup is pretty much exactly what it sounds like: a soup of pureed broccoli and broth with cheese.
Broccoli Cheddar Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Broccoli Cheddar Soup is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have broccoli cheddar soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli Cheddar Soup:
- Get of Canola Oil.
- Prepare of White Onion (coarsely chopped).
- Get of Russet Potato (1/2-inch cubes).
- Make ready of Broccoli (medium chopped).
- Make ready of Salt.
- Make ready of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Unsalted Butter.
- Prepare of All-Purpose Flour.
- Take of Milk.
- Take of Low-Sodium Chicken Stock.
- Make ready of Half & Half.
- Make ready of Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
Photo by Emma Fishman, Food Styling by Yekaterina Boytsova. You're looking for a soup that's rich. This Broccoli Cheddar Soup is the also a meal prep friendly recipe, so you can make it in a large We wanted to make this broccoli cheddar soup not only delicious but also healthier than the. This broccoli cheddar soup recipe is SO satisfying!
Instructions to make Broccoli Cheddar Soup:
- To a stock pot over medium heat, add canola oil, chopped onion, chopped potato, chopped broccoli, 1 teaspoon of salt, and 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper. Cover and cook for 20 minutes stirring every 5 minutes..
- Transfer onion, potato, and broccoli to a separate bowl. To same stock pot over medium heat, melt butter. When butter is melted, add flour and stir vigorously until a golden roux has formed..
- Starting with the milk, add all liquids one cup at a time stirring constantly until a creamy soup base has formed..
- Stir in remaining 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 1/2 teaspoon of pepper, as well as the cheddar cheese. Stir until cheese is fully melted..
- Return onions, potatoes, and broccoli to stock pot with cream mixture. Stir gently to disperse them throughout..
It's loaded with fresh broccoli, and creamy thanks to a potato and cheddar cheese (no It's about time you met this broccoli cheddar soup recipe. Broccoli cheese soup is the perfect thing to make when it's cold outside, and you want to Broccoli and cheddar cheese go well together in almost any recipe, but this broccoli cheddar soup recipe is. A very good broccoli cheese soup. Note: you can purée half of your soup in a blender or with a handheld immersion blender if you choose however. A healthier version of the classic broccoli and cheddar soup recipe.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food broccoli cheddar soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!