Caramelized Apple, Bacon, And Brie Waffles. Melt butter in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Next, place the Brie in an ovenproof pie dish. Pour the butter and brown sugar mixture over the top of the Brie.
When wrapped together in a waffle the flavors are just plain incredible. Cargados de tocineta, queso cheddar y con un tope de dulces manzanas caramelizadas, estos waffles son un pecado exagerado que hace que valga la pena cada mordisco. Slice the rind off the top of the Brie and place on the prepared baking sheet.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, caramelized apple, bacon, and brie waffles. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Caramelized Apple, Bacon, And Brie Waffles is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Caramelized Apple, Bacon, And Brie Waffles is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Melt butter in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Next, place the Brie in an ovenproof pie dish. Pour the butter and brown sugar mixture over the top of the Brie.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have caramelized apple, bacon, and brie waffles using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Caramelized Apple, Bacon, And Brie Waffles:
- Prepare 2 cup of Bisquick.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Make ready 1 of Egg.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 1 of Brie cheese, rind removed or Brie spread.
- Make ready 4 of Tart apples.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Make ready 8 slice of Bacon.
- Make ready 1 of Raw honey.
- Get 2 tbsp of Coconut oil.
Slide the baked Brie onto a serving dish and top with the apple mixture, followed by the bacon. Surround with baguette slices, crackers and/or apples, and serve immediately. Add brown sugar a few minutes before finished. Top the brie with the onions and chopped bacon.
Instructions to make Caramelized Apple, Bacon, And Brie Waffles:
- Preheat a waffle iron. Combine bisquick and baking powder in a large mixing bowl. Add egg, milk, vanilla, and coconut oil. Whisk until smooth and pour into a waffle baker. Cook until golden brown..
- Dice apples into medium chunks. Melt butter in a skillet and add apples and brown sugar. Cook over medium heat until apples are soft and a thin caramel has formed.
- Cook bacon in a skillet. Drain..
- To assemble waffles, spread Brie on top of the waffles. If you use regular Brie put it in to oven for a few minutes to soften it. Top Brie with bacon and then apples. Drizzle with raw honey.
To make the brie grilled cheese sandwich, fry streaky bacon until crispy. Layer crispy bacon, slices of brie cheese (you can add a bit of mozzarella too) and caramelized onions onto one slice of bread. Sandwich with another piece of bread and butter generously. Cook the sandwich, butter side down, in a skillet or pan set over medium heat. Next, place the Brie in an ovenproof pie dish.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food caramelized apple, bacon, and brie waffles recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!