Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Prawn & Egg Fried Barley recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn & Egg Fried Barley recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn & Egg Fried Barley recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
One thing that some of you may already understand is that by consuming the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food place. You will find that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the unwanted side effects will be really bad. This is why we are going to be going over the foods that you should be ingesting that will have a good effect on your health.
Although most of you have been told again and again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a very good reason why. Potassium is one of the things that you will discover in various vegetables, not to mention they also contain many various vitamins and minerals you will additionally need. For example, broccoli has plenty of potassium to provide you with your daily recommended allowances. Something else you might like to try is the next time you make a salad try making use of spinach as an alternative to your traditional lettuce as you will realize that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
Following a few of the suggestions above you will see that you’ll be living a healthier life. Also if you remove all the unhealthy food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn & egg fried barley recipe. To cook prawn & egg fried barley you need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Prawn & Egg Fried Barley:
- Use 100 g of Prawns.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of Oil.
- Get of Salt & Pepper.
- Provide 2 of Eggs *lightly whisked.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Oil.
- Provide 2 of servings Cooked Pearl Barley *see ‘Method’ section to find out how to cook Pearl Barley.
- You need 2-3 of Spring Onions *finely chopped.
- You need 1 teaspoon of grated Ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Soy Sauce.
- Provide 2 of Lettuce Leaves *tear into small pieces.
Steps to make Prawn & Egg Fried Barley:
- To cook Pearl Barley, rinse 1 cup (180ml cup) Pearl Barley and place in the rice cooker’s inner pot, add Water up to the 2-cups-marking, and 1 pinch Salt. Press ‘COOK’ button to start cooking. OR cook Pearl Barley in a saucepan. Just simmer in plenty of Water with 1 pinch Salt until soft, then drain..
- Add a small amount of Oil to the heated frying pan or wok over medium high heat, cook Prawns until cooked through. Season with Salt & Pepper and transfer to a plate..
- Add extra 1 tablespoon Oil, cook Eggs, add warmed Cooked Barley, Spring Onion and grated Ginger, return the cooked Prawns, and stir-fry for a few minutes. Season with Salt and Soy Sauce. Then add Lettuce. Mix well to combine..
If you find this Prawn & Egg Fried Barley recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.