Prepared Boneless Chicken.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, prepared boneless chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Prepared Boneless Chicken is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Prepared Boneless Chicken is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook prepared boneless chicken using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Prepared Boneless Chicken:
- Prepare of I large Red chilly Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of large green chilly pepper.
- Make ready of I large online.
- Take 2-3 of large carrots.
- Take 4 of medium garlic.
- Make ready 2 of large hot pepper.
- Take to taste of Spices.
- Make ready 1 kg of Boneless Chicken.
- Prepare of Vegetable Oil.
- Make ready Pinch of salt pls.
Instructions to make Prepared Boneless Chicken:
- Wash all veggies together and slices them seperately, keep them aside, wash sliced Boneless chicken thouroughly, and place in the pot.
- Add little onion, garlic and water, cook on a medium heat for 15mins until water almost dried, bring down & keep aside, in a frying pan add ur oil, when hot add in ur onion after a minute of stiring add in ur remaining sliced ingredients and all spices stire fry for 5mins, add in all spices and leave for 2mins, finally add in ur boneless chicken, stire well to combine and leave it to cook for 5more minutes, serve alone or with chips & plantain, this recipe is very tasty & healthy pls try it, 10x.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food prepared boneless chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!