Mike's Complete Salmon Dinner [Grilled Or Baked].
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, mike's complete salmon dinner [grilled or baked]. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mike's Complete Salmon Dinner [Grilled Or Baked] is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Mike's Complete Salmon Dinner [Grilled Or Baked] is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have mike's complete salmon dinner [grilled or baked] using 38 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Complete Salmon Dinner [Grilled Or Baked]:
- Make ready of ● For The Seafood.
- Take 2 (1 lb) of Salmon Fillets [rinsed & patted dry].
- Make ready as needed of Garlic Olive Oil [enough to coat fish & dish].
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Fresh Dill Or 1 tbsp Dried Dill.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Take 1 of Good Dash Quality White Wine [if baking].
- Make ready 1 of Good Pinch Saffron Threads [divided].
- Prepare 1 tsp of Lemon Pepper.
- Make ready 1 of LG Sliced Lemon [+ reserves for serving].
- Get 1 tsp of Sea Salt.
- Make ready of ● For The Vegetables.
- Get as needed of Asparagus [cut woody ends from base].
- Take as needed of Thick Sliced Green Zucchini.
- Prepare as needed of Thick Sliced Yellow Zucchini.
- Take as needed of Garlic Olive Oil [enough to coat vegetables & dish].
- Prepare to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Sea Salt.
- Take of ● For The Side Salads.
- Get 1 Head of Fresh Crisp Lettuce [quartered].
- Prepare 1 Packet of Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Whole Milk [more if needed to thin dressing].
- Take 1 Cup of Real Mayonnaise.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Crushed Bacon Pieces.
- Get as needed of Sliced Cherry Tomatoes.
- Make ready as needed of Grilled Or Thin Sliced Fresh Onions.
- Get of ● For The Hollandaise.
- Prepare 1 Packet of Knorrs Hollandaise Sauce.
- Take 1 Cup of Whole Milk.
- Take 1/4 Cup of Butter.
- Prepare of ● For The Options.
- Take 1 Loaf of Soft Heated Garlic Parmesan Bread.
- Take as needed of Salted Soft Butter.
- Make ready as needed of Softened Honey Butter.
- Prepare of ● For The Kitchen Equipment.
- Make ready 1 of Oak Grilling Plank [soaked in water for 2 hours].
- Prepare 1 of Oven Safe Dish [coated in olive oil].
- Prepare 1 of Shallow Disposable Pan [coated in olive oil].
- Make ready as needed of Tin Foil.
Steps to make Mike's Complete Salmon Dinner [Grilled Or Baked]:
- Here's the bulk of what you'll need..
- Make your Ranch dressing early on and refrigerate immediately for chilly serving later..
- Place rinsed seasoned salmon on your soaked oak board. Grill for 15 minutes skin down with lid closed..
- Or, place fish in as oven safe dish coated with garlic olive oil. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes + depending upon thickness. Be careful not to over bake..
- Consider using fresh dill from your local supermarket..
- Lightly coat your vegetables in olive oil and season to taste. You can either place these on the grill uncovered for 15 minutes or, in the oven covered. Bake at °350 for 30 minutes..
- Wrap all up tightly if opting to bake..
- Make your Knorrs Hollandaise Sauce while waiting..
- Whisk Hollandaise sauce constantly until thickened..
- Heat your soft bread and serve with warmed honey butter..
- Create your wedge salads..
- A great wedge salad cheater..
- Plate and garnish..
- Drizzle fish and vegetables with Hollandaise. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food mike's complete salmon dinner [grilled or baked] recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!