Brie Stuffed Garlic Bread. Beef Is Regarded As One Of The Most Nutrient Rich Meats Available. Beef Up Your Next Meal With These Hearty Food Ideas. In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, and red pepper flakes.
In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, and red pepper flakes. Try our garlic bread stuffed with brie cheese. It's so good, everyone will be going back for more.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, brie stuffed garlic bread. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Beef Is Regarded As One Of The Most Nutrient Rich Meats Available. Beef Up Your Next Meal With These Hearty Food Ideas. In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, and red pepper flakes.
Brie Stuffed Garlic Bread is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Brie Stuffed Garlic Bread is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook brie stuffed garlic bread using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Brie Stuffed Garlic Bread:
- Make ready 1 of baguette (or 2 semi baguettes).
- Take 6 Tbs of butter, melted.
- Get 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- Get Pinch of red pepper flakes.
- Get 1 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- Take 1 (7 oz) of wheel brie.
- Get 1/4 cup of grated parmesan.
This recipe uses roasted garlic butter and brie to stuff the bread, but as Des pointed out, she also saw the Beantown Baker use butter and mushrooms and herbs, and Christy of the Girl Who Ate Everything blog used green onions and Monterey Jack cheese. So it's up to you what you want to stuff your bread with! Brie Stuffed Garlic Bread This appetizer is super easy to make and it is so delicious and cheesy! #italian. You're going to wish this Brie Stuffed Garlic Bread was free at every restaurant.
Instructions to make Brie Stuffed Garlic Bread:
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Using a serrated knife, cut slits 2" apart in bread, being careful not to cut all the way through. (Hasselback-style!).
- In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, and red pepper flakes. Brush over and inside bread. Place bread on a baking sheet..
- Slice brie into small pieces, then stuff bread with shredded mozzarella and brie slices. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Bake until bread is toasted on top and cheese is melty, about 15 minutes..
- Garnish with parsley if desired and serve warm..
Place the brie, cut-side up, inside the bread and set it on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Scoop out about a tablespoon of the center of the brie and pour the white wine into the divot. Top the brie with the remaining minced garlic and chopped bacon, and season with pepper. Best bread – The best bread to use for Cheese and Garlic Crack Bread is crusty sourdough or another dense type of bread, but it works well with plain crusty loaves as well. The reason it works better with sourdough is because the bread is denser so the bread tends to hold together better when you pull bits off.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food brie stuffed garlic bread recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!