Baked Brie With Bourbon Cranberry Sauce. We need to talk about how good this is. I'm counting down the time until I make this again. The creamy, rich Brie….the sweet syrupy cranberry sauce, and then the BOURBON GLAZED PECANS?!
We made this during the holidays and its great with wine and good company. Spoon bourbon-pecan mixture evenly on top of Brie, then top with remaining Brie round, rind-side up. Place remaining dough square on top, and press dough evenly around Brie.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, baked brie with bourbon cranberry sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Baked Brie With Bourbon Cranberry Sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Baked Brie With Bourbon Cranberry Sauce is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
We need to talk about how good this is. I'm counting down the time until I make this again. The creamy, rich Brie….the sweet syrupy cranberry sauce, and then the BOURBON GLAZED PECANS?!
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have baked brie with bourbon cranberry sauce using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Brie With Bourbon Cranberry Sauce:
- Get 20 oz of Baby Brie.
- Take 3 tbsp of Butter.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- Get 1 1/2 oz of Bourbon.
- Take 1/3 cup of Dried and Sweet Cranberries.
- Prepare 1 box of Glutino Brand, gluten free crackers original.
- Get 1 box of Water Crackers.
- Prepare 1 box of Wheat Thins.
Fold and roll bottom edges of dough over top edges; press to seal. Brie Appetizer with Bourbon Salted Caramel Sauce is the ultimate quick, easy and delicious baked brie cheese appetizer to add to any party, game day or holiday gathering. If there is one food that speaks to my soul, it has to be cheese. use as a jam with baked brie; put it on a cheeseboard; serve cranberry sauce with vanilla yogurt for breakfast; use it as a glaze to roast meat; add as a filling to cinnamon rolls; roast it with veggies for a sweet twist; along with chicken (or leftover turkey) pot pie; So there you have it. Never worry about extra cranberry sauce or look for.
Steps to make Baked Brie With Bourbon Cranberry Sauce:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Unwrap Baby Brie. Using a fork pierce the entire brie throughly. Put Baby Brie on any flat oven safe dish..
- In a small saucepan melt 3 tbs butter over low/medium heat. Once it bubbles add the 3 tbs Brown Sugar, stir constantly until melted and no clumps appear. Add 1 1/2 ounce Bourbon light with long lighter, allow flame to extinguish naturally stirring mixture. Final step add 1/3 cup Dried Sweet Cranberries, stirring for 1 minute..
- Pour hot bourbon sauce over Baby Brie. Put into oven..
- On 350° Bake for 12-15 minutes keeping a close eye on the brie. Once the top is bubbling and some of the Brie is oozing out this delicious appetizer is ready for your enjoyment. A true crowd pleaser..
- Enjoy alongside with your preference between the water crackers, gluten free crackers (which are amazing), or wheat thins. All 3 make great accompaniments to this Brie dish. Also to avoid crackers breaking use a small butter knife for your assistance…. ENJOY <3.
Bourbon & cranberry converted my mother. My mother swears by and only eats canned cranberry. I used a variation of this recipe and now she makes my version every year. Actually the whole family has stolen it. Since it is usually Thanksgiving I sprinkle some.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food baked brie with bourbon cranberry sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!