Walnut Crusted Baked Brie. Prep a baking sheet with a light spray/oil. I throw the walnuts in a ziploc bag and go over it. Dip brie (with rind on) – into egg – thoroughly coating all sides.
Add wet ingredients and mix well. Serve with apple slices and/or crackers. Place nuts in food processor fitted with steel blade; pulse to finely chop.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, walnut crusted baked brie. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Prep a baking sheet with a light spray/oil. I throw the walnuts in a ziploc bag and go over it. Dip brie (with rind on) – into egg – thoroughly coating all sides.
Walnut Crusted Baked Brie is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Walnut Crusted Baked Brie is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have walnut crusted baked brie using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Walnut Crusted Baked Brie:
- Take 1/2 cup of walnuts.
- Make ready 1 of egg.
- Take 1 of wedge of Brie cheese (7-8 oz piece).
- Get 1 of apple slices and crackers.
Place brie in oven safe baking dish, set aside. Chop cranberries, place them in a small microwave safe bowl, add orange juice and stir well. Place the brie on the prepared baking sheet. Meanwhile, add walnuts, maple syrup, salt and pepper to a small skillet and cook over medium heat, stirring very frequently until syrup has evaporated.
Instructions to make Walnut Crusted Baked Brie:
- Preheat oven to 350°. Prep a baking sheet with a light spray/oil..
- Crush walnuts. I throw the walnuts in a ziploc bag and go over it a few times with a rolling pin. Pour crushed walnuts onto a plate or dish large enough to fit wedge of brie. (A pasta bowl works perfect).
- In another dish (large enough to fit wedge of brie)crack egg and gently beat..
- Dip brie (with rind on) – into egg – thoroughly coating all sides..
- Dip brie into crushed walnuts – pressing nuts into cheese – focus on sides and bottom. Move cheese to baking sheet and press remainder of walnuts onto top of cheese and sides..
- Bake for 12 – 15 minutes. Cheese should be soft and start to swell a bit on sides. Do not over bake..
- Serve immediately with apple slices & crackers. Enjoy : ).
Remove brie from oven and spoon over the walnut mixture over the top. Sprinkle with a generous pinch of sea salt and serve immediately. Serve brie with your choice of crackers, pita chips, grapes, apples, or crostini. This easy recipe is practically foolproof. Start with your favorite wedge of brie cheese.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food walnut crusted baked brie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!