Outer Space Cake.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, outer space cake. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Outer Space Cake is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Outer Space Cake is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have outer space cake using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Outer Space Cake:
- Get of Popcakes.
- Take 120 gr of flour.
- Get 80 gr of sugar.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get Pinch of salt.
- Take 3 of eggs.
- Make ready 100 gr of butter.
- Get of Food colors.
- Get of Dark Chocolate Cake.
- Prepare 80 gr of flour.
- Prepare 60 gr of sugar.
- Make ready 15 gr of dark cocoa powder.
- Take 3 of eggs.
- Take 30 ml of milk.
- Get 30 gr of butter.
Instructions to make Outer Space Cake:
- Popcakes: Beat eggs and sugar in a bowl and well mix in a water bath until it becomes fluffy. Add butter and eventually the flour (gradually). Divide into some parts and add food colors. Pour and randomly mix your batter into a popcake mold. Bake for about 15-20 mins at 170 degcel..
- Dark Chocolate Cake: Beat eggs and sugar in a bowl and well mix the black cocoa sponge in a water bath until it becomes thick. Add flour gradually then followed by warm milk and butter. I bake this half and half. Half plain and half combine with popcakes inside it..
- Decorate it as you wish and enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food outer space cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!