Mike's Spicy Asian Garlic Udon Noodles.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, mike's spicy asian garlic udon noodles. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mike's Spicy Asian Garlic Udon Noodles is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Mike's Spicy Asian Garlic Udon Noodles is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have mike's spicy asian garlic udon noodles using 25 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Spicy Asian Garlic Udon Noodles:
- Make ready of ● For The Noodles.
- Take 15 oz of Fresh Vietnamese Udon Noodles [hand separated].
- Get of ● For The Thai Garlic Sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of Garlic Olive Oil [more if needed].
- Take 2 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic [jarred].
- Take 3/4 Cube of Herbed Garlic Butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Get 1/8 Cup of Fresh Garlic Chives [diced].
- Take 1 tsp of Minced Lemongrass.
- Get 1.5 tbsp of Siriacha Garlic Chili Sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of Oyster Sauce [or more to taste].
- Make ready 1 tsp of Pureed Ginger [in bottle].
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Dark or Light Soy Sauce.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Quality Fish Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dried Thai Basil Leaves [homemade – bake – crush & jar].
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dried Thai Chilies [crushed].
- Take 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
- Prepare of ● For The Sides & Garnishments.
- Get of Quality Sake [preferred].
- Get of Ice Cold Asian Beers [like Sapporo or Mirin].
- Get of Siriacha Garlic Chili Sauce.
- Prepare of Light Soy Sauce.
- Prepare Leaves of Fresh Basil.
- Get of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
Steps to make Mike's Spicy Asian Garlic Udon Noodles:
- Room temperature sealed Vietnamese Udon Noodles pictured. Gently separate all noodles by hand..
- Mix everything in the Garlic Noodle section well and bring to a simmer in a pan or Wok..
- Add your noodles to pan and simmer for 10 minutes gently lifting and blending everything together. Lift noodles up with chopsticks from pan bottom..
- Serve noodles piping hot alongside chilled Siriacha Garlic Chili Sauce, sesame seeds, soy sauce and ice cold Asian beers. Or, a quality Sake..
- Also, serve with fresh Thai Basil leaves, garlic chives and Thai Chilies. Cilantro leaves are great with this dish as well..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food mike's spicy asian garlic udon noodles recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!