Mushroom Broccoli and Corn soup.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, mushroom broccoli and corn soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mushroom Broccoli and Corn soup is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Mushroom Broccoli and Corn soup is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook mushroom broccoli and corn soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mushroom Broccoli and Corn soup:
- Prepare of Mushroom.
- Take of Broccoli.
- Make ready of corn.
- Take of white pasta sauce.
- Get of chopped onion.
- Make ready of chopped ginger.
- Take of butter.
- Make ready of Salt.
- Prepare of paneer.
Steps to make Mushroom Broccoli and Corn soup:
- Paneer water is the left out water from paneer. Cut all the mushroom and broccoli..
- In a pan add butter, once butter melted then add chopped onion and garlic. Fry for little then add all the vegetables. Add pinch of salt..
- Then add paneer water into the pan and cover with a lid. Let the vegetables cooked for few minutes. Then add white pasta sauce powder and lower the flame and let it cook for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Once all cooked properly a semi gravy soup is ready. Serve with pepper powder..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mushroom broccoli and corn soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!