Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Boneless Chicken Thighs.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, bacon wrapped stuffed boneless chicken thighs. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Boneless Chicken Thighs is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Boneless Chicken Thighs is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have bacon wrapped stuffed boneless chicken thighs using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Boneless Chicken Thighs:
- Get of For the Filling:.
- Take 1 Block of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 half of can diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 half of can sweet kernel corn.
- Make ready 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Goya Adobo seasoning.
- Get 1 tsp of paprika.
- Take of For the Meat:.
- Prepare 8 of boneless chicken breasts.
- Get 2 slices of Apple wood smoked bacon for each thigh.
Instructions to make Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Boneless Chicken Thighs:
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Grease a 9×13 casserole pan or a large cookie sheet. (I used a large cookie sheet.).
- Fill each thigh and fold or roll in half depending on the size of the thigh. Wrap each with a strip of bacon side ways and then long ways..
- Place each approx. 1 inch apart. I used more thighs because I have a larger crowd to feed. This is just the basic recipe..
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the chicken and bacon is cooked thoroughly! Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food bacon wrapped stuffed boneless chicken thighs recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!