Oven baked Thai style mahi mahi with ginger, lemon,and chives. Fresh Mahi Mahi fillets engulfed in a butter lemon sauce – OMGosh this Oven Baked Mahi Mahi is so.dang.delicious! Not to mention it's a quick and How to make Oven Baked Mahi Mahi. Rinse fish and put in a baking dish.
Oven Roasted Mahi-Mahi with Roasted Grape Tomatoes and Roasted Asparagus is such an easy and healthy Then, set your tool over a cutting board. A microplane produces a very fine zest, perfect for baking and cooking. Oven Roasted Mahi-Mahi in olive oil and lemon juice, is delicious, flavorful.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, oven baked thai style mahi mahi with ginger, lemon,and chives. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fresh Mahi Mahi fillets engulfed in a butter lemon sauce – OMGosh this Oven Baked Mahi Mahi is so.dang.delicious! Not to mention it's a quick and How to make Oven Baked Mahi Mahi. Rinse fish and put in a baking dish.
Oven baked Thai style mahi mahi with ginger, lemon,and chives is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Oven baked Thai style mahi mahi with ginger, lemon,and chives is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have oven baked thai style mahi mahi with ginger, lemon,and chives using 10 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Oven baked Thai style mahi mahi with ginger, lemon,and chives:
- Prepare 12 oz of mahi mahi fresh/frozen.
- Make ready 1 of Fresh ginger root.
- Make ready 3 tablespoons of red boat fish sauce.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of kikoman soy sauce.
- Get of Chives optional as to how much you want to put in the dish.
- Prepare 2 pinches of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Prepare Dash of ginger powder.
- Make ready 1 slice of butter halved.
- Get 1 half of lemon cut into slices.
This Baked Mahi Mahi recipe is full of fresh and gorgeous Thai flavors. They blend together perfectly with the succulent fish, and it's quick and easy to prepare. Place the fish in the oven and bake until it's almost cooked through, but slightly translucent in the center. You should easily be able to flake it.
Steps to make Oven baked Thai style mahi mahi with ginger, lemon,and chives:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Next you will need a circular baking pan or a cookie sheet.
- Take aluminum foil and make a bed in or on the pan.
- Cut ginger into small slices and place on the foil bed roughly 14 slices.
- Add fish sauce to bed and salt and pepper.
- Take chopped chives and add to bed as well but save some for the top of the fish.
- Add salt and pepper to fish sauce pick up the pan and give it a light swirl if ginger becomes out of place put back in place.
- Place fish on top of bed of ginger.
- Lightly douse fish with olive oil.
- Optional if you want to put more salt or pepper on fish.
- Taking 2 lemon slices squeeze lightly onto fish.
- Place squeezed lemon slices and 2 more Unsqueezed slices and put them on the sides of the fish.
- Add more chives on top of fish and one half of sliced butter on each piece of fish.
- Take foil and make a nice airtight pouch.
- If using a circular baking pan add water to outsides of pan as to make a hot bath for the pouch.
- Place in oven for frozen thawed fish I reccomend 55 minutes for fresh fish 45 minutes.
- Everything in pouch should look similar to this excluding the butter.
Mahi-mahi has a firm texture and works well for baking, searing, or grilling. The Monterey Bay Aquarium classifies it as a good choice when A lean, lemony fish like this would benefit from being served with some extra lemon wedges, a savory roasted green (like asparagus or string beans ) and. Macadamia Nut Crusted Mahi-Mahi with Clementine Salsa. New Potatoes with Chive Pesto and Bacon-Blue Cheese Creme. New York Steaks with Tarragon Butter.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food oven baked thai style mahi mahi with ginger, lemon,and chives recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!