The Wong Butter Cake.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, the wong butter cake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
The Wong Butter Cake is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. The Wong Butter Cake is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have the wong butter cake using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make The Wong Butter Cake:
- Take 1 1/2 Cup of All purpose flour.
- Get 2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Get 230 Grams of Unsalted Butter (soften).
- Make ready 2/4 Cup of Sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of Vanilla Essence.
- Take 4 of Egg yolks.
- Prepare 4 of Egg whites.
- Make ready 1/4 of Whole Milk / Sour Cream.
- Make ready 1/4 Cup of Sugar.
- Get of For Marble Cake.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Cocoa Powder.
Instructions to make The Wong Butter Cake:
- Preheat oven to 180c and line a square baking pan with parchment paper..
- Sieve and combine dry ingredients (Flour, baking powder and salt). Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat butter and 2/4 Sugar until pale and fluffy with a medium speed..
- Add vanilla extract and egg yolks, one at a time, and beat well with each addition..
- Lower the speed and add half of flour and half of milk, beat well with each addition, until all flour and milk is incorporated. Stop once all the flour is incorporated and you no longer see streaks of flour. Do not over-cream the batter..
- In another large mixing bowl, whisk egg whites until foamy, then add 1/5 sugar in 3 batches. Continue whisking until stiff peak..
- Fold the egg white into egg yolk batter in 3 batches with a spatula. Be extra gentle so you don't destroy all the air bubbles from the egg whites..
- Pour the batter into prepared cake pan, and bake in preheated oven for 35 minutes, or until a cake tester comes out clean..
- Remove cake from oven and let it rest in the pan for 10 minutes..
- For Marble Cake – Divide the batter into two portions. Stir the cocoa powder into one portion and mix well. Transfer the plain batter into the greased baking pan. Shake it lightly to distribute evenly. Pour the cocoa batter in the middle of baking pan, and lightly swirl the cocoa batter with a butter knife. I usually do the "S" shape with the butter knife a few times..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food the wong butter cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!