Mike's 5 Way Juicy Prime Rib.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, mike's 5 way juicy prime rib. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mike's 5 Way Juicy Prime Rib is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Mike's 5 Way Juicy Prime Rib is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mike's 5 way juicy prime rib using 33 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's 5 Way Juicy Prime Rib:
- Make ready of ● For The Prime Rib.
- Get 1 (12 lb) of Prime Rib [bone in – room temp – twined].
- Prepare of ● For The Rub [you may need to double].
- Make ready as needed of Garlic Olive Oil o to coat rib].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Worshestershire Sauce.
- Make ready 1/3 Cup of Extra Fine Minced Garlic [jarred].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Dried Rosemary.
- Take 1 tbsp of Dried Thyme.
- Prepare of ● For The Options [all as needed].
- Get of Au Jus Sauce [be sure to make extra].
- Get of Leidenheimer Bread [preferred if you can find it].
- Take of Large Soft Sub Rolls.
- Take of Sliced Swiss Cheese.
- Take of Thin Sliced Green Bell Peppers.
- Get of Thin Sliced Mushrooms.
- Prepare of Thin Sliced Vidalia Onions.
- Make ready of Thin Sliced Red Onions.
- Make ready of Thin Shredded Lettuce.
- Prepare of Thin Sliced Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Thin Sliced Dill Pickles.
- Take of Sliced Banana Peppers.
- Take of Horseradish Sauce.
- Prepare of Garlic Butter & Frying Oil.
- Prepare of Fresh Rosemary Sprigs [prime rib garnish].
- Prepare of Fresh Flat Parsley [prime rib garnish].
- Make ready of Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce.
- Prepare of Thick Brown Gravy.
- Take of ● For The Kitchen Equipment.
- Prepare 1 of LG Disposable Pan.
- Prepare 1 of Lifted Rack.
- Make ready 1 of Digital Meat Thermometer.
Instructions to make Mike's 5 Way Juicy Prime Rib:
- Bring your 12 lb prime rib to room temperature..
- Make your dry rub and whisk..
- Coat prime rib with garlic olive oil and coat well with seasonings..
- Roast at 400° covered for 15 minutes on a lifted rack then 20 minutes per pound at 325°. You'll want an internal temperature of 120° for rare. Pictured is rare. Allow to sit for 20 minutes covered then serve..
- Create your Au Jus for dipping. Be sure to make extra for Roast Beef Sandwiches and Po Boys. Just use your drippings and McCormick easy Au Jus mix. Substitute half of water called for with beef stock. It's a little salty. That's why no salt is added to the rub..
- Sliced roast beef sandwich with horseradish, grilled onions, grilled peppers, mushrooms and swiss cheese on toasted rolls. Serve with hot Au Jus for dipping..
- BBQ Roast Beef sandwich pictured with Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce, fresh red and white onions and crispy pickles on toasted rolls. Cole Slaw goes great on these as well. Today we took the cheaters way out and added KFC Cole Slaw to some.😊.
- Toasted Roast Beef Po Boys pictured with grilled onions & bell peppers, brown gravy, fresh crispy thin sliced lettuce, banana peppers, pickles and firm tomatoes. Serve on Leidenheimer bread if at all possible. It's made only in New Orleans but they ship. Serve with hot Au Jus for dipping..
- Traditional Old Sober [or yakimein] Soup pictured. See my detailed recipie if interested. It's a delicious New Orleans creation..
- Consider serving with creamed spinach, stacked baked potatoes or corn on the cob. Anyway you do it – as always – enjoy! Garnish with fresh rosemary..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food mike's 5 way juicy prime rib recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!