Basic Oven-Baked Pilaf.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, basic oven-baked pilaf. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Basic Oven-Baked Pilaf is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Basic Oven-Baked Pilaf is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have basic oven-baked pilaf using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Basic Oven-Baked Pilaf:
- Take 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil / Canola Oil.
- Take 1 of Onion *finely chopped.
- Take 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- Get 2 cups of (*180 ml cup) Long Grain White Rice.
- Get 500 ml of Chicken Stock / Vegetable Stock.
- Take of Salt & Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Chopped Parsley.
- Take of <Additional Ingredients>.
- Get of Chicken *This time I used 500g Chicken Thigh Fillets.
- Get of Seafood (*e.g. Prawns, Fish Fillets, Squid, Mussels, Clams, etc.).
Instructions to make Basic Oven-Baked Pilaf:
- Preheat the oven to 200C..
- This time I used Chicken. Cut the chicken fillets into bite-size pieces and cook them first. If you use Seafood, see Step 4..
- Heat 1 tablespoon Oil in an oven-safe shallow saucepan or a skillet over medium heat and cook Chicken until slightly brown, and transfer to a plate. If you don’t use Chicken, skip this process. Add extra Oil and cook Onion and Garlic until soft..
- Add Rice and stir for 1-2 minutes or until coated with the oil and lightly toasted. Add the stock and stir, and bring to the boil. Arrange the chicken pieces over the rice evenly. If you cook Seafood, place them on the rice now. Cover with the lid or cover tightly with foil..
- Place the saucepan or a skillet in the oven, and cook for 15-20 minutes. You may wish to brown the top by baking without the lid for 5-10 minutes..
- Sprinkle with the Chopped Parsley and serve..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food basic oven-baked pilaf recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!