Moist Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting- Kids Friendly. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Line cupcake pan with paper liners. Mix all ingredients together until moist and well blended.
The fluffy buttercream icing takes these delicious chocolate cupcakes to a whole new level. Sift together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Place the sifted dry ingredients into the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, moist chocolate cupcakes with chocolate buttercream frosting- kids friendly. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Moist Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting- Kids Friendly is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Moist Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting- Kids Friendly is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Line cupcake pan with paper liners. Mix all ingredients together until moist and well blended.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have moist chocolate cupcakes with chocolate buttercream frosting- kids friendly using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Moist Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting- Kids Friendly:
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted.
- Prepare 2 cup of sugar.
- Get 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Get 2 of medium room-temperature eggs.
- Take 1/2 cup of oil.
- Make ready 1 cup of water.
- Take 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Take of Chocolate Buttercream Frosting.
- Make ready 1 cup of unsalted butter, softened to room temperature.
- Prepare 3 of and 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of milk.
- Make ready 2 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract.
- Take of Sprinkles for decorating (optional).
How to make Chocolate Cupcakes In a medium bowl whisk the dry ingredients together: flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. In the bowl of a stand mixer add the eggs, sugars, oil, and vanilla extract. Mix on medium speed until everything is thoroughly combined. Cupcakes are always a good idea, especially my NEW Chocolate Crunch® Cupcakes with Buttercream.
Instructions to make Moist Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting- Kids Friendly:
- Preheat the oven to 350⁰F and then get your muffin tray and line it with muffin liners..
- In 2 separate bowls, mix the dry ingredients together; mix all the wet ingredients together and then incorporate the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Commence blending again but make sure not to over mix..
- Pour the batter into the muffin cup, filling only about two-thirds of the cup and bake for approximately 20-22 minutes.
- Get the tray out and let them cool before adding the frosting..
- To make the frosting, Beat the butter on medium speed until creamy for about 2 minutes..
- Add confectioners’ sugar, cocoa powder, milk and vanilla extract. Beat on low speed for 30 seconds, then increase to high speed and beat for 1 full minute. Tip: Add 1/4 cup more confectioners’ sugar or cocoa powder if frosting is too thin, you can also freeze and beat again when needed to use..
For extremely moist chocolate cupcakes for any occasion, this is the recipe that I use, every single time, because it is so easy and SO delicious. And the smooth chocolate frosting that accompanies these cupcakes is pretty amazing too! For cupcakes to impress, try filling them with a little homemade salted caramel sauce before frosting. Or for something a little different, try this divine. These easy chocolate cakes are light, fluffy, and so much more moist and flavorful than anything you could get out of a box.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food moist chocolate cupcakes with chocolate buttercream frosting- kids friendly recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!