Dry fish & Snail Sauce (local sauce). eBay Is Here For You with Money Back Guarantee and Easy Return. Stockfish is unsalted fish, especially cod, dried by cold air and wind on wooden racks on the foreshore. The drying racks are known as fish flakes.
Add to Cart Sold Out Adding to cart. Add to Cart Sold Out Adding to cart. Drying fish is a great way to preserve your fresh catch over the coming weeks and months.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, dry fish & snail sauce (local sauce). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Dry fish & Snail Sauce (local sauce) is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Dry fish & Snail Sauce (local sauce) is something that I have loved my whole life.
eBay Is Here For You with Money Back Guarantee and Easy Return. Stockfish is unsalted fish, especially cod, dried by cold air and wind on wooden racks on the foreshore. The drying racks are known as fish flakes.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook dry fish & snail sauce (local sauce) using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Dry fish & Snail Sauce (local sauce):
- Prepare 6 of fresh tomatoes diced.
- Get 2 of habanero pepper diced.
- Prepare 1 of onion diced.
- Make ready 1 of dry fish.
- Take 10 of medium oven dried snail.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of palm oil.
- Get 4 tbsp of canola oil.
- Make ready 2 of knorr cube.
The drying process removes moisture from the fish which means that it takes longer to spoil. You can use either an oven or a dehydrator to dry fish. The fish can be dried either whole or in smaller strips. So match your choice of fish to your drying method.
Instructions to make Dry fish & Snail Sauce (local sauce):
- Wash dry fish in hot water and shred set aside, soak snail in hot water and drain afterwards then set aside.
- Heat up pot and once it’s hot, add canola oil, then add palm oil, once it’s hot, add onion and stir.
- Stir in tomatoes and pepper after a minute and allow it fry for another 4 to 6 minutes before add knorr cube and salt.
- Add the snail and dry fish stir and taste to adjust seasoning; then place on low heat so the sauce juice and the dry fish and snail can cook slowly together.
- After 4minutes, turn off heat and serve with white rice.
Flounder and cod are excellent choices for salting, drying and fish jerky as are bass, crappie, halibut, pike, snapper and tuna. If you're starting with a whole fish, remove the head and tail and clean out the internal organs. Leave the skin on or remove it according to your personal taste. By brining the fish you remove the blood from the meat. Another traditional method to dry fish involves dry-salting, which is exactly what it sounds like.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food dry fish & snail sauce (local sauce) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!