Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Shepherd's Egg Barley recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Shepherd's Egg Barley recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shepherd's Egg Barley recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood.
A lot of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are terrible and must be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be extremely healthy and good for you. Several foods actually do boost your mood when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Put together a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Your mood can be elevated by consuming peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and so on. This is because seeds and nuts have lots of magnesium which raises your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is the “feel good” natural substance that directs your brain how you feel at all times. The higher your levels of serotonin, the more pleasant you are going to feel. Nuts, on top of bettering your mood, can be a superb source of protein.
See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shepherd's egg barley recipe. To cook shepherd's egg barley you need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shepherd's Egg Barley:
- You need 30 of dkg egg barley.
- You need 40 of dkg potatoe.
- You need 1 of green pepper (not hot).
- Prepare 2 tsp of hungarian sweet paprika.
- Provide Pinch of salt.
- Provide 20 of dkg sausage of your choice.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Prepare of Little oil for frying.
Steps to make Shepherd's Egg Barley:
- Peel and cut the onion into small pieces and fry it in a pan on hot oil. Add the egg barley and fry them a little together, stir often..
- Add half liter water to the pan with a pinch of salt, hungarian sweet paprika, the potatoe peeled and cut into small pieces, and the green pepper cut into small pieces, cook until the egg barley is ready..
- Cut the sausage of your choice (if using), into small pieces and fry it in a little oil, add it to the egg barley and enjoy with cucumber pickles!.
If you find this Shepherd's Egg Barley recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.