Osechi made in the Oven Datemaki.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, osechi made in the oven datemaki. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Osechi made in the Oven Datemaki is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Osechi made in the Oven Datemaki is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook osechi made in the oven datemaki using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Osechi made in the Oven Datemaki:
- Prepare 110 grams of Shredded white fish meat or large-sized hanpen fish calkes.
- Get 4 of Eggs.
- Take 2/3 tbsp of Shiro-dashi.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Mirin.
- Take 3 tbsp of Sugar or honey.
Instructions to make Osechi made in the Oven Datemaki:
- Making the case: stack two 40cm cooking sheets together, fold It at the 18cm line vertically and at the 20cm line horizontally (blue dots)..
- Take the long end of the sheet that is to become the height, fold into a triangle, and secure with a stapler. Warning: Make sure to use the front of the sheet to put be whisked eggs into. It will stick to the back..
- Fold the portion that you want to stick out in half, then fold it again,and secure it at the same position as the line in the center with a stapler. Fold it into a shape so that the egg doesn't leak out if the case..
- Preheat the oven to about 200°C..
- Egg mixture: Add all of the ingredients to a mixer or food processor and blend..
- Place the mold from step 5 on top of a cookie sheet, and gently Pour it in from the center of the mold. The bottom of the case is unstable, so put in the egg after placing it onto a cookie sheet..
- Place into the oven and bake at 200°C for 10 minutes, lower to 180-190°C and bake for an additional 10-12 minutes, and stick it with a toothpick to check if it is done while baking..
- This is the side with the pretty baked color. Place the side that was baked in the oven face down, and take it out on top of a bamboo sushi mat..
- Pre/rolling: This is thick, and it will break if you try to roll it up directly, so lightly roll it up once in an oni sudare (bamboo sushi mat), and let sit for 10 minutes..
- Real Rolling: this time we will re-roll it up tightly in a bamboo mat and secure it in 3 places with rubber bands, then stand it up to make the shape..
- Let sit for 2~4 hours until it cools, and remove the bamboo sushi mat. It will hold in the fridge for 4-5 days..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food osechi made in the oven datemaki recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!