Vegan Broccoli Soup.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, vegan broccoli soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan Broccoli Soup is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Vegan Broccoli Soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have vegan broccoli soup using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Broccoli Soup:
- Prepare of broccoli florets.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare of onion chopped.
- Make ready of garlic chopped.
- Prepare of flour.
- Get of little pepper powder.
- Make ready of cumin powder.
- Make ready of chilli powder.
Instructions to make Vegan Broccoli Soup:
- Boil the broccoli florets for 15 minutes..
- Remove and cool the broccoli florets..
- Take a pan and add olive oil..
- Saute the onion and garlic pods till light brown in colour..
- Grind the broccoli, onion and garlic in a mixer with water and flour..
- Boil the above mixture and add cumin powder, red chilli powder and water for the required soup consistency..
- Serve hot garnished with pepper..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food vegan broccoli soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!